Terms and Conditions.

 
h4>The confirmation of reservation means that all of the above conditions were understood and accepted:
 


1. GUARANTEE


Apartments "Paloma Blanca" guarantees that the accommodation and the program will be realized in full as specified unless in case of ''force major'' (strikes, natural calamities, accidents, etc.). 


2. BOOKING CONFIRMATION AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS


On the account of your query, we will send you an offer. If you accept the offer, you would pay for booking / reservation a deposit of 20% (bank charges must be paid by guest!). The rest of the balance of 80% is to be paid on guest arrival. 


3. CANCELLATION BY THE GUEST


The date of the written or phone notice represents the base of the cancellation costs calculation as follows: - 60 days or more before arrival – the 20% advance is retained * - After guest arrival - 100% of total accommodation price is charged *«Apartments Paloma Blancai» offer to all our guests that they could cancel their holiday and reuse it for another period. This one is going to be approved from both sides.


4. CHANGE OF THE ARRIVAL DATE 


In high season (July and August) no changes of the arrival date can be accepted other then Saturdays. However, the guest has the possibility to confirm their arrival for an another date, but he will be charged from the first previous Saturday (this is used only in high season and/or if there is no other agreement between the two sides). All the changes will be confirmed in a written way by «Paloma Blanca».


5. ACCOMMODATION PRICES


The prices are public for every season. Their status can be always checked on the official web site of «Paloma Blanca". However, in case of a ''higher power'' where the consequences would be the increase of the prices for more than 5% a guest is entitled to cancel the agreement without any other obligation.


6. TIME OF ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE


Guests are expected to arrive between 15.00 and 23.00 and to leave before 10.00 a.m., if not reported otherwise to «Paloma Blanca». 


7. RENTING CONDITIONS


It is forbidden to give hospitality to more persons then allowed by the number of beds indicated on our offer. All guests are obliged to respect the house regulations with particular attention to the rules concerning the quiet especially during the afternoon and night time. Guests will take care of apartments (kitchen utils, mattresses, fridge etc). The complaints regarding the apartment are taken only 24 hours upon arrival. All damages will be payable regarding the price list. It is forbidden to take the things from the apartments that are part of the apartments.


8. PERSONAL VALUABLE OBJECTS


«Paloma Blanca» is not responsible for any loss / damage / loss of luggage or valuables.


9. SETTLEMENT OF COMPLAINS


If some problem occurs, a guest should immediately contact somebody in charge which will do its best to solve it. 


Catagories